Bloom Functional Medicine is a novel approach to patient care
Bloom Functional Medicine is committed to helping patients in search of health, wellness and vitality. Many of our patients are those that need help managing and understanding their chronic medical conditions. We also service patients who want natural solutions for acute conditions like illness, pain and disease prevention.
- ADD / ADHD
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Sleep Problems
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Musculoskeletal injuries (incl. MVA)
- Acute Pain Conditions
- Chronic Pain Conditions
- Spinal Instability
- Digestive Problems
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
- Environmental Toxicity
- Cholesterol Problems
- Heart Disease
- Blood Sugar and Insulin Imbalances
Mold toxin related illnessWeight Gain
Mast Cell Activation (MCAS)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Perimenopause or Menopause
- Skin Conditions
The Functional Medicine approach includes:
- Patient-centric care: The focus of functional medicine is on patient-centric care. Here we promote health as a positive vitality, beyond just the absence of disease.
- Integrative, science-based healthcare approach: Functional Medicine practitioners search “upstream” for causes that could lead to illness. The unique genetic makeup of each patient is considered, along with both internal (mind, body and spirit) and external factors (physical and social environment) that could affect total functioning.
- Integrating best medical practices: Functional medicine integrates traditional Western medical practices with what is commonly considered “alternative” or “integrative” medicine. This creates a focus on prevention through means of better nutrition, diet and exercise
- Use of the latest lab testing and diagnostic techniques
- Prescribed combination of drugs and/or botanical medicines, supplements, etc.
If you struggle with a complex or chronic illness or simply want a personalized approach to optimal health, functional medicine offers you a powerful option. Our team will partner with you to explore the root causes of your illness and create a personalized plan to treat your mind, body and spirit.
Bloom Functional Medicine